A rotator can be a great advantage when welding many round pieces. The rotator is can be installed anywhere on the RBCobots welding table.
Fully integrated with the URCap
RBCobot has the specialised option of choosing a rotator as an extra feature for the welding setup. The rotator is customised for RBCobots and ensures optimal welding on round workpieces.
- Fully integrated with the URCap
- Rotates and welds at the same time
- Can also be used as a manipulator to turn the workpiece around
- Based on Mechanical-Type encoder
- With 30mm centre through the rotator
Details about the rotator
The rotator weighs 35 kgs.
Up to 10 kgs.
Fixates the workpiece during malfunction.
Rotatable welding current transmission for loads up to 400A.
What does RBCobot consist of?
What is included in the RBCobot setup and what is extra. Get an overview here.